If your restaurant offers Wi-Fi, my next question is, does your Wi-Fi allow you to build a marketing database to send out offers to your customers over and over?
Does your Wi-Fi allow you to build a revenue stream by being a Wi-Fi hotspot host?
Providing free Wi-Fi in your restaurant encourages customers to stay longer at their tables, which can increase their total spend by more than 20%, from ordering extra food and drinks.
What's more?? Wi-Fi marketing enables you to multiply this extra value by encouraging more repeat visits from existing customers and their friends and family.
Hosting a free Wi-Fi hotspot is a powerful marketing tool
People who visit restaurants are likely to be locals, tourists, or business people. Each of these groups can benefit from your Wi-Fi and will be receptive to different messages and promotions from you.
Customers living locally can be the most loyal and profitable customers you will ever have. With Wi-Fi marketing you can:
- Provide free Wi-Fi to give them another reason to come back.
- Promote your restaurant to their local friends and family.
- Send offers for times when you want to promote things such as a new menu, quiet week-nights, or seasonal food promotions
If your location receives tourists you can gain more of their trade by:
- Advertising your free Wi-Fi so they can get caught up on Facebook, check messages, etc.
- Your customers spend more time on Facebook than on any other website, so make sure they spend that time with you.
- Send promotions to tourist customers to gain repeat bookings during their stay.
Advertising your free Wi-Fi is a huge attraction to business users because:
- The hotel they are staying in may charge for Internet use or only offer it for free in their lobby.
- They can get caught up on emails and other online work.
- They can relax in your restaurant, buying drinks from you rather than the hotel or competitor down the road.
- Many will not eat at restaurants without Wi-Fi.
- Send promotions to business customers to gain repeat bookings during their current stay or when they return.
- Offer promotions for business meals to encourage group bookings.
Start today with your own Wi-Fi hotspot!
Setting up Wi-Fi marketing in your restaurant is as easy as setting a table.
Our team can help you with the development of your mobile Wi-Fi coupons and we have contacts where you can buy Wi-Fi routers to set up a Wi-Fi network with coupon redirection!
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate and contact us!