REST API Documentation
- Retrieve a list of your subaccounts
- Create a new subaccount
- Update a subaccount
- Single sign on for accounts
- Single sign on for subaccounts
- Single sign on for teammates
- Webhook verification
- Retrieve a list of all your campaigns
- Retrieve a list of all your templates
- Retrieve information of one campaign
- Retrieve all usage data from a campaign
- Retrieve all data from one coupon session
- Update data from a coupon session
- Update data from multiple sessions.
- Search coupon session.
- Search coupon session from a campaign.
- Create a new campaign from a template
- Edit a campaign
- Retrieve a list of your loyalty cards
- Retrieve a list of all users from a loyalty card
- Search loyalty card user
- Update a loyalty card user
- Retrieve a list of all directories
- Retrieve all campaigns from a directory
- Retrieve all registered users from a directory
- Add campaign to directory
- Remove campaign from directory
- Update the settings from a campaign
- Create a single use access URL for a directory
- Retrieve a list of all categories
- Create a single use access URL
- Create multiple single use access URLs
- Remove a single use access URL
- Send a coupon by email
- Send a coupon by SMS
Coupontools API: simple & powerful
Use the Coupontools API to integrate coupons by Coupontools directly into your website or app.
Coupontools and your app will communicate by sending HTTP requests back and forth.
This page provides an overview of the Coupontools API.
The topics in the chapter deal with a number of specific aspects of the API.
We recommend to read these topics entirely.
Zapier integrationNot a developer? Automatically connect Coupontools with your teams' favorite apps like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Zendesk, SalesForce, and many more - all without writing any code. Zapier connects Coupontools with different apps so you can automate a workflow between them.
For example: You can have the captured email address and name automatically added to a subscribers list in Mailchimp.
Read more about our Zapier integration
Get notifications for events in your account.Use webhooks to be notified about events that happen in a Coupontools account. Webhooks are a system of automated notifications indicating that an event has occurred in your account. Rather than requiring you to pull information via our API, webhooks push information to your destination when important events occur.
Notifications are delivered via HTTP POST to a destination endpoint on your server and are sent based on the triggers you choose. Each webhook contains a notification kind and the full Coupontools object that the notification is reporting on. This information can be used to update your system or to trigger business processes.
Register now for a 7-days free trial account
Start using Coupontools today!