You can now set (normal coupon or scratch & win coupons) a flexible reset time for every coupon.
What does flexible reset time mean?
This is the time after a coupon was validated untill it can be used again.
- You can set the coupon to have a reset time from 1 day.
- When a client uses a coupon and it was validated in the store, the customer can claim the same coupon again, but only after 1 day after the validation time.
Instant reset time
We also have an instant reset time.
This means the same discount coupon can be used again immediately after it was validated in the store.
This function is also interesting for testing purposes.
Reset time options:
- No reset time (coupon can never be used again)
- Instant reset time
- 30 minutes
- 1, 2 ,4 or 12 hours after validation
- 1, 2, 7 or 30 days after validation.
Do you want to try it out yourself? Create a trial account and try it yourself!
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate and contact us!