API & Webhooks
Connect the Coupontools platform with your apps or web projects. The Coupontools REST API allows you to query meta-data about your account, campaigns, distribution, validations, and usage data.
- Retrieve a list of your subaccounts
- Retrieve info of a single subaccount
- Create a new subaccount
- Update a subaccount
- Delete a subaccount
- Single sign on for accounts
- Single sign on for subaccounts
- Single sign on for teammates
- Webhook verification
- Retrieve a list of all your campaigns
- Retrieve a list of all your templates
- Retrieve information of one campaign
- Retrieve all usage data from a campaign
- Retrieve all data from one coupon session
- Update data from a coupon session
- Update data from multiple sessions.
- Search coupon session.
- Search coupon session from a campaign.
- Create a new campaign from a template
- Edit a campaign
- Delete a campaign
- Get statistics of all campaigns
- Add location to campaign
- Edit location on campaign
- Delete location from campaigns
- Copy locations from campaign to another
- Retrieve a list of your loyalty cards
- Retrieve a list of all users from a loyalty card
- Create loyalty card user
- Search loyalty card user
- Update loyalty card user
- Link loyalty card to user
- Add location to loyalty card
- Edit location on loyalty card
- Delete location from loyalty card
- Copy locations from loyalty card to another
- Retrieve a list of all directories
- Copy a directory
- Retrieve all campaigns from a directory
- Retrieve registered users from a directory
- Retrieve a list of all favorites of a user in a directory
- Add campaign to directory
- Remove campaign from directory
- Update the settings from a campaign
- Update directory user payment status
- Create a single use access URL for a directory
- Retrieve a list of all categories
- Retrieve a list of 3rd level categories
- Create a single use access URL
- Create multiple single use access URLs
- Remove a single use access URL
- Send a coupon by email
- Send a coupon by SMS
Coupontools API: simple & powerful
Use the Coupontools API to integrate coupons by Coupontools directly into your website or app.
Coupontools and your app will communicate by sending HTTP requests back and forth.
This page provides an overview of the Coupontools API.
The topics in the chapter deal with a number of specific aspects of the API.
We recommend to read these topics entirely.